Opinion

What are you reading now and what is your opinion of it?

104 Responses to “Opinion”

1. I am curently reading Whimpy Kid so far it is good .I would recomend it for every body who can read (lol).It is a really good,funny, comic book like and if you ever happen to stop by the library you should think of picking up the book .

2. What make a book good if its a sport book or funny,because it would be interesting and i would read it.

3. I just finished reading “Go Ask Alice.” I know I already wrote something about it, but that was only when I was half way through it. Now that I’m done, I can try and remember what it was about. This girl, very young, faces the struggles of drugs, sexual abuse, and many more types of abuse. She moves into her Grandparents house and it all comes down hard on her. First, she looses all her friends. Next, her grandfather passes away, and to her, that was like loosing a piece of her. She was shocked. She decided not to keep another journal about it.

4. I am stiil reading the book EVERMORE. I think that this is the bomb.I recommend everyone to read it. It is awesome.Having to read this book i would say that it is probably the best book I ever read so far in the 8 grade or in my life actually .Well thats all I have to go!!!